CAMBRIDGE GCE A-LEVEL
The Cambridge Advanced Level or A Level programme is a pre-university programme conducted by the prestigious University of Cambridge International Examinations, United Kingdom. The Cambridge A Level programme is the gateway to the most prestigious universities worldwide for thousands of students yearly. The syllabuses develop a deep understanding of subjects and independent thinking skills.
YPC International College provides outstanding quality Cambridge A levels education at affordable cost. This has been the hallmark of YPC International College.
15 to 18 months (3 semesters)
January, March, July
- Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with minimum Grade B in 5 subjects including English and Mathematics; OR
- O-Level with minimum Grade C in 5 subjects including English and Mathematics; OR
- UEC with minimum Grade B in 3 subjects including English and Mathematics; OR
- Equivalent (subject to approval)
NO. OF SUBJECTS
A minimum of 3 or a maximum of 4 A-Level subjects
May and Jun / October and November
100% external examinations in 2 phases:
- AS Level - Advance Subsidiary Level
- A2 Level
- Mathematics (Min Grade B in Add Math)