Follow the 5 simple steps to complete your application to YPC International College
- Furnish your academic results and ensure that you meet all the entry requirements of the programme.
- Receive a copy of the programme leaflet/brochure and fee structure.
- Understand the structure, options and duration of the programme.
Prepare the following items. All copies of documents must be in A4 size. You need to prepare the items in digital format also if you choose for online application.
- Photocopy of Identity Card
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- 4 copies of passport-size photograph
- Certified true copies of all relevant academic qualifications/results
- Photocopy of Father's and Mother's / Guardian's Identity Card
- Photocopy of Father's and Mother's / Guardian's latest payslip or income statement
- Application Fee Payment RM100
Complete our application form. You can either DOWNLOAD FORM
or APPLY ONLINE
. For online form, you can submit form once your form is completed with all required documents uploaded.
available for Foundation in Business(FBZ)
, Foundation in Business and Information Technology(FBI)
and Foundation in Science [More Info]
Make application fee payment RM100. Payment can be credited into either one of the following accounts:
|Account Holder Name||YPC International College|
|Account Holder Name||Web City Sdn Bhd|
Submit completed forms, required documents and RM100 application fee payment slip by mail or pos ekspres to:
YPC International College
No.7, Jalan Jejaka, Taman Maluri, Cheras
55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
(Attn: Admission Office)
If you have questions, please contact Admission Office at
Thank you for choosing to study at YPC International College. For a smooth entry to Malaysia and to start your programme of studies as soon as possible, we would advise all applicants to read the requirements for enrolment carefully and ensure all information is complete before submission. All international students are required to hold a valid student pass during their course of study in Malaysia.
Documents Required For Registration
A - REGISTRATION / BEFORE ARRIVAL
|Step 1||Documents required for registration|
||Offer letter will be issued once YPC International College receives student's application and payment. (1-2 days). All payment made are not refundable.|
|Step 3||Pre-arrival health screening at home country. Chest X-ray is not required. Click Here to download Medical Examination Report.|
||YPC International College will submit student's visa application to Education Malaysia Global Services (EMGS) to process visa approval letter (VAL). The process takes 6 - 8 weeks (based on processing time taken by EMGS).|
||YPC International College will send a notification to inform student on visa approval. Student is required to apply for an entry visa from the Malaysian Embassy in their respective country (if necessary)|
B - ONCE VISA APPROVAL LETTER OBTAINED
|Step 1||To pay for the first year tuition fee and accommodation rental before arrival.|
||Student MUST inform YPC International College of their arrival details and accommodation requirement (AT LEAST TWO WEEKS before arrival date). YPC International College staff will assist student to get immigration clearance at airport. Failure to do so may result in many difficulties to both student and YPC International College.|
C - UPON ARRIVAL
|Step 1||To report at International Office, YPC International College within 3 days upon arrival.|
|Step 2||To pay balance of fees & get Student ID at Admission Office.|
|Step 3||To make an arrangement for medical examination at EMGS approved panel clinics within 7 days upon arrival in Malaysia. Chest X-ray is required.|
- To submit passport to YPC International College International Office for endorsement of student pass. (Passport will be ready for collection within 6 - 8 weeks from the date of submission)
- To sit for the English Placement test (if applicable) & attend classes.
- To open a bank account (if required) by obtaining a verification letter from Admission Office.
- Completed application form. You can either DOWNLOAD FORM or APPLY ONLINE. For online form, you can submit form once your form is completed with all required documents uploaded.
- 3 sets certified true copies of passport (all pages including cover and blank pages). Passport must have minimum 18 months validity period.
- 2 certified true copies of original results and academic certificates (English translated copy, if required)
- 1 copy of father's and mother's or Guardian's Identification Card or Passport
- 6 passport-sized photographs with WHITE background (35mm x 45mm)
- 2 copies(including original) of Medical examination report completed in home country less than 90 days from the application date with an English translation
- No Objection Certificate / Letter of Eligibility for students from Sudan and Iran
- Application Fee Payment
Payment can be made via telegraphic transfer to the following account:
|Account Holder Name||YPC International College|
|Bank Name||Public Bank|
|Bank Address||Taman Maluri Branch, 275 & 277, Jalan Mahkota, Taman Maluri, Cheras, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA.|
|Please fax the remittance slip to : +603-92839799 (Attention to : International Marketing Office)|